Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Weight,Dedicated to MIT,Noam Chomsky and Boston Marathon U.S.Attorney Carmen Ortiz - and Aaron Swartz Who They Murdererd

The Weight,Dedicated to MIT,Boston Marathon U.S.Attorney Carmen Ortiz - and Aaron Swartz Who They Murdererd





http://www.wgbhnews.org/post/prosecuting-and-persecuting-aaron-swartz-muzzle-goes-us-attorney-carmen-ortiz
For Prosecuting And Persecuting Aaron Swartz, The Muzzle Goes To U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz


U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz

Last January, Aaron Swartz, a 26-year-old computer prodigy and an activist for open information, hanged himself in his New York City apartment. Swartz suffered from depression and was reportedly despondent over a criminal case that Carmen Ortiz had brought against him for downloading millions of academic articles at MIT without authorization.......






"I picked up my bag, I went lookin' for a place to hide/ When I saw Carmen and the Devil walkin' side by side"
I said, "Hey, Carmen, come on, let's go downtown."
She said, "I gotta go, but my friend can stick around."

These lines suggest temptation. Carmen, one of opera's most unforgettable
characters, is synonymous with seduction and its disastrous consequences. 



The Band, The Weight - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjCw3-YTffo

Apr 17, 2009 - Uploaded by Oono Daisuke
From "The Last Waltz" http://goo.gl/PhPaX http://goo.gl/ZsmxO.









"The Weight" (Lyrics by Robbie Robertson)
I pulled into Nazareth, was feelin' about half past dead
I just need some place where I can lay my head
"Hey, mister, can you tell me where a man might find a bed?"
He just grinned and shook my hand, "no" was all he said

Take a load off, Annie
Take a load for free
Take a load off, Annie
And (and) (and) you put the load right on me
(You put the load right on me)

I picked up my bag, I went lookin' for a place to hide
When I saw Carmen and the Devil walkin' side by side
I said, "Hey, Carmen, come on let's go downtown"
She said, "I gotta go but my friend can stick around"


Take a load off, Annie
Take a load for free
Take a load off, Annie
And (and) (and) you put the load right on me
(You put the load right on me)

Go down, Miss Moses, there's nothin' you can say
It's just ol' Luke and Luke's waitin' on the Judgment Day
"Well, Luke, my friend, what about young Anna Lee?"
He said, "Do me a favor, son, won'tcha stay and keep Anna Lee company?"

Take a load off, Annie
Take a load for free
Take a load off, Annie
And (and) (and) you put the load right on me
(You put the load right on me)

Crazy Chester followed me and he caught me in the fog
He said, "I will fix your rack if you'll take Jack, my dog"
I said, "Wait a minute, Chester, you know I'm a peaceful man"
He said, "That's okay, boy, won't you feed him when you can"

Yeah, take a load off, Annie
Take a load for free
Take a load off, Annie
And (and) (and) you put the load right on me
(You put the load right on me)

Catch a cannon ball now to take me down the line
My bag is sinkin' low and I do believe it's time
To get back to Miss Fanny, you know she's the only one
Who sent me here with her regards for everyone

Take a load off, Annie
Take a load for free
Take a load off, Annie
And (and) (and) you put the load right on me
(You put the load right on me)



......................................................................................

Go down, Miss Moses, there's nothin' you can say.......

It's just ol' Luke and Luke's waitin' on the Judgment Day... -The Weight 




  1. Louis Armstrong-Go Down Moses - YouTube

    1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EfwBWgg0

      06/07/2009 - Subido por Kristina Kalmatsui
      Go downMoses, way down in Egypt land Tell old Pharaoh To let my people go. Now when Israel was in ...



  1. Fannie Mae:Congessman Barney Frank Goes Down On Moses,SEC ...

    portland.indymedia.org/en/2008/10/381751.shtml

    31/10/2008 - Fannie Mae:Congessman Barney Frank Goes Down On Moses,SEC Chris Cox Cries 'Naked Shorts'. author: Tony Ryals e-mail: ...
..............................................................

Noam Chomsky on Aaron Swartz’s suicide (during his talk at the British Library)

Noam Chomsky
During his talk with Jonathan Freedland at the British Libary, on march 19 2013, professor Noam Chomsky was asked by an attendent about Aaron Swartz death. This is how he answered:
On Aaron Swartz
The number of dissenters that are pushed aside is almost universal, either they are in jail. if it is Latin America they get their heads blown off. In the United States they are marginalised in various ways. The United States is a free country, there is more protection for freedom of speach. But essentially you can’t get jobs and you are marginalised. All sort of things, not much punishment, frankly.

(What a complete scumbag and hypocrite the cowardly Noam Chomsky is.He knows that if he were treated in America as he desrbes the treatment of outspoken Americans above he would certainly not be saying that it is ,'not much punishment, frankly' !


Noam Chomsky on Aaron Swartz’s suicide (during his talk at the British Library)



Aaron Swartz is a different case and a very interesting one, I don’t know if it was reported here: he was a very bright young kid, hacker, very instinct worker on computers. He was part of the hacker community which is in favour of opening up all sources. And the way he went on about it is he broke into the MIT computer system, and what they called “liberated” jstore (a system that takes articles and proffesional journals and libraries or individuals can subscribe to it, and then you can get Internet access to these contents.
Aaron was a very nice kid, he commited suicide. What happened is that he broke into the MIT system, he freed up jstore, jstore pressed MIT to do something, they didn’t know who he was and they called the police, they identified him. Then the Federal prosecuter got involved, and the State prosecutor and proposed a ridiculous sentence, she said he had to go to jail for 40 years, and he commited suicide. Actually there was an offer, that he should agree for a jail sentence for a cupple of months but they finally didn’t want that and he committed suicide. It is a terrible  event, everyone involved should have pressed the prosecutors not to do anything.

(Did Noam Chomsky 'press' his fellow Zionist,Boston U.S.Attorney Carmen Ortiz   'not to do anything' to Aaaron Swartz who was naive enough to idolize the scumbag Zionist Noam Chomsky ?!He himself as MIT professer resides in Boston but he did nothing but sit on his as counting his millions of dollars of ill gotten gains in U.S.or offshore bank accounts and is himself involved with far right billionaires and money launderers of the UK Rothschild CIA Agora Inc and the National Taxpayers Union of James Dale Davidson and UK Lord William Rees-Mogg - founders of right wing pro Iraq  war digital rag, newsmax.com, that also runs financial frauds on its on reading audience !)


However, there is another issue that has to do with freedom of information: if you take jstore and make it public, jstore goes out of business. We live in a capitalist society, they can’t survive if they don’t get subscriptions, If jstore goes out of business nobody gets access to the journals. So the next step is, OK, let’s ‘liberate’ the journals. In that case the journals go out of business and nobody has any place to publish. You can’t just ‘liberate’ things pretending you don’t exist in the world.

(So according to Noam Chomsky quoted above  'jstor should encourage MIT' and the Boston U,S Attorney Carmen Ortiz through her legal terrorism and Aaaron Swartz's unfortunate role model Noam Chomsky through his cowardly hypocritical silence to drive and hound the likes of ASaron Swartz ti his suicide.Noam Chomsky you are one sick puppy or old dog as the case may be !)  


A lot of young kids think you can do that, they are not thinking it through. There are ways around this, but they involve collective action, of the kind that does not match with the spirit of the age. What ought to have happened is that there ought to be a public subsidy for creative work, and there  would be no copyrights, no patents, a huge savings and everything would be opened. But that requires to do something together and we are not allowed to do that, we have to be out for ourselves… . 

(Nonetheless Noam Chomsky could obviously have done something for his naive admirer Aaron Swartz ,but for selfish reasons of his own chose not to !)



......................


http://wolfblitzzer0.blogspot.com/2013/07/noam-chomsksy-zionist-in-drag911-boston.html


Noam Chomsksy CIA Zionist In Drag:9/11 Boston Logan ICTS Israel Cover Up, and U.S.Attorney Ortiz and MIT Role in Death of Aaron Swartz



No comments:

Post a Comment